- Tag-It! Security collects necessary information from you when you place an order through our checkout system, or when you subscribe to any of our website newsletters. When you place an order with us, you will be asked for your name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, and credit card information. Please note, however, that your credit or debit card information is handled by our payment providers, and is not disclosed to Tag-It! Security. You may also choose to visit our site anonymously, in which case no personally identifiable information will be collected from you.
- The information we collect from you may be used either to:
- Process transactopms, such as send goods to the address you have specified;
- Send emails to you regarding any information or updates pertaining to your order; or
- Send periodic emails relevant to our website, unless you opt out at the time of ordering.
- We will not use your information, whether public or private, to be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other third party for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and any other information that we consider to be relevant. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. Firstly, we offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive and credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party links.
This policy was last modified on 23 January 2016.